The terms and conditions are based on the Foreign Employment Act of Nepal. They mainly focus for benefit and rights of the migrant workers.
- 1. Final Interview of the selected workers would be carried out within 10 days after receiving the original documents (Demand Letter, Power of Attorney, Guarantee Letter, Employment Contract and Service agreement between Company and our agency).
- 2. Arrangement for deployment of worker would be made within 10 days after we receive visa copy except if the visa is not necessary to endorse in the passport. If the visa endorsement is required it will take at least 45 days.
- 3. Replacement would be made with new workers if any worker is found unqualified for the assigned work within 90 days after he assumes the job.
- 4. As per the Nepalese government's directives, the employing company should offer following facilities to the workers in written contract.
1. Basic Salary
4. Medical/Health Insurance
5. Joining & Returning Air Ticket
6. Leave per year & completation of first contract
7. Visa, Medical Test and other Local Cost/s
8. Over time (O.T.) allowance